WELCOME TO HERITAGE SOUND CONDOMINIUM IN MILFORD, CONNECTICUT
- A 175 unit complex in a 27 acre park-like environment
- A heated pool and tennis courts for its residents.
- A pet friendly community, and
- All ages are welcome!
Heritage Sound offers privacy with its large open spaces in a natural setting. Five different floor plans are available for either two-story townhouse homes or single level homes in two “mid-rise” buildings.
Each townhouse home has its own private patio and garage. Homes in the mid-rise buildings are accessible by elevator, have private balconies – many with a view of Long Island Sound – and carports assigned to the residents Click here to see the different floor plans.
Residents have many reasons to be happy to call Heritage Sound “HOME”
Here are just a few:
- Professionally landscaped grounds.
- A short walk to either Walnut Beach or Silver Sands State Park, which are connected by a boardwalk enjoyed by walkers and runners alike.
- Dependable, prompt and courteous service from a highly qualified on-site maintenance team employed by Heritage Sound Condominium.
- Trash removal twice a week.
- All roads, driveways and walkways plowed during and immediately following snowstorms by Heritage Sound’s maintenance team – not by outside contractors.
- Three miles from Downtown Milford for terrific restaurants, great boutique shopping, houses of worship, the Metro-North station, and summertime fairs on the Milford Green. Learn more about Milford.
- Quick and convenient access to I-95 and the Merritt/Wilbur Cross Parkways.